Thank you to everyone who golfed, volunteered, sponsored, donated, bought raffle & prize basket tickets, had lunch with us, or enjoyed tasty beverages with all of Dan's closest friends & family! It was another huge success, and while we're still tallying the final proceeds, we know for certain we raised over $12,000 for HOPE UNITED again this year!
T-SHIRTS PREORDERS ARE CLOSED
Sorry, T-shirt preorders are closed. But you can order a T-shirt during the lunch raffle at PICK's. We'll be ordering a bew batch after the event for anyone who missed out!
DGBD + HOPE UNITED
It's our SECOND ANNUAL DO GOOD BY DAN Golf Scramble, raising money for HOPE UNITED (formerly Breaking Barriers), a non-profit bringing awareness for the opioid & heroin epidemic.
Last year we raised over $12,000 to help fulfull HOPE UNITED's dream of opening a revolutionary relapse prevention center on the grounds of the old Edwin Shaw Hospital campus. This land was generously donated by Summit County, and we need every dollar to reach the $4 million goal.
NEW VENUE FOR LUNCH RAFFLE
This year's lunch raffle will be hosted at a brand new venue on Portage Lakes called PICK's (opening in May 2018 by the former owner of LEGEND's). It's the old HOOK, LINE & DRINKERS right next door to ON TAP HARBOR. It still has plenty of boat docks, so you can also cruise over to PICK's on the water.
• Use the REGISTRATION tab to register your team for the golf scramble.
• Your Team Captain can sign up + pay for your entire team.
• For simplicity, the Team Captain should purchase your team's golf package, and each golfer should pay the Team Captain their portion at your own discrection.
• Team Captain, just have each of your teammates' FULL NAME / EMAIL / MOBILE # / T-SHIRT SIZE ready during registration.
• Each golfer recieves a DGBD 2018 T-shirt + lunch buffet at PICK's.
• Use the STORE tab to register for the lunch buffet raffle at PICK's.
• Don't forget to add a DGBD 2018 T-shirt to your order (already included for golfers).
OFFICIAL EVENT SPONSOR
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 330-714-7011.
Sponsor checks should be made out to: HOPE UNITED
Please mail to: PO Box 174, Doylestown, Ohio 44230
Hope United will mail all sponsors a receipt for charitable tax deductions.
|06:30 AM||Registration + Breakfast Snacks||Raintree parking lot tent|
|07:30 AM||Tee Off (shotgun)|
|12:00 PM||Lunch Buffet + Raffle + Party||Pick's At PLX|