Logistics and Information
- St. Ives is a private country club. Proper golf attire and soft spikes or spike free shoes are required. No metal spikes, jeans or tee shirts are allowed on the golf course.
- Please plan on arriving between 12:15 and 12:45 pm. Take your clubs to the bag drop area where attendants will put them on the correct cart. Box lunches will be available inside. You can eat inside or take the lunch to your cart.
- Registration will be inside and open between noon and 1:15 pm – please make sure you check in before starting any activities related to the event
- We will validate any prior payments or collect payments during registration – all checks should be made out to WestRock Employee Relief Fund
- We will have packages available to buy at registration or they may be purchased at the time of registration including but not limited to raffles, mulligans and hole in one chances for big prizes – Information is included on the attached. $60 for the full package of all games (highly recommended by Dan and Jay)! You may purchase packages with cash or check. All proceeds go to the relief fund.
- We will have a putting contest on the practice green during lunch (12:30 to 1:15 pm) – entry is included in your tournament fees.
- You’ll want to be in your cart ready to start the tournament before 1:30 pm – carts will be identified with starting holes and we’ll have a rules review before we leave the cart staging area.
- Dinner guests may arrive anytime before 6:00pm. Additional raffle tickets will be sold before dinner. Cash or checks will be accepted.
- Cash beer cart and cash bar will be available throughout the event. One drink ticket is included with your tournament entry or dinner.
- Please let Dan or Jay know in advance if rental clubs are required by September 5th. Please specify ladies or men’s clubs as well as left handed or right. There is a rental fee for clubs.
Weather is always an unpredictable thing. We will play golf in a little rain but we don’t play golf in lightning. We’ll defer to the St Ives course management team on playing conditions. We will schedule a rain out date if needed.
Thank you for supporting this important fund with your time, enthusiasm and money! We look forward to seeing you all on Monday September 10th at St. Ives.