The USA Youth Sports Annual Golf Outing is a fun, relaxed event geared specifically toward allowing more kids to play youth sports.  Specifically, 25% of all funds raised will go directly to our sponsorship program while the other 75% will support operational programming and field development initiatives.  USA Elite Sports Culb families are also able to use the USA Youth Sports Annual Golf Outing as an internal fundraiser to help offset player fees.  By helping to attain sponsorship, 25% of the money generated will go directly to help offset your personal player fees up to the balance owed.

We look forward to this very worthy event!

SCHEDULE
TIME TITLE LOCATION
12:30 PM Registration Begins Registration Table
12:30 PM Driving Range Opens Driving Range
01:20 PM Last Call for Mulligan Purchases Registration Table
01:30 PM Shotgun Start Westchester Golf Club
05:30 PM Dinner Pavillion
05:50 PM Auction/Raffle Begins Pavillion
06:10 PM Closing Remarks / Announcement of Winners Pavillion
TOURNAMENT INFO

08/01/20

Tournament
Date

01:30 PM

Event
Start Time

18

Tournament
Holes

2

Groups
Per Hole

4

Golfers
Per Group

Westchester Golf Course

6300 Bent Grass Boulevard
Canal Winchester, Ohio, United States
43110

Phone: +1 (614) 834-4653
Web: http://www.westchestergolfcourse.com/