2022 PAN CHARITY GOLF TOURNAMENT: Indian Creek Golf Club | Monday May 16, 2022
$110.00 - If paid on or before tournament day.
$90.00 - For first responders
Entry Fee includes:
Green fees and cart, beverages and breakfast at the course, goody bags, raffle prizes.
Awards ceremony and buffet following the tournament to be held at The Point After North.
The "Super Ticket" provides entry to all course contests and 3 mulligans for one golfer only.
Super Tickets can be purchased during registration or from the store.
Some on course contests require all players on a team in order to participate. For those who do not purchase a Superticket, payment for these contests will need to be paid in cash at the hole.
• Tournament will be played in a 4 Man Best Ball
• If you do not enter a team list, you will be placed
• In the event of inclement weather, an alternate event will take place.
• NO REFUNDS after May 11, 2022.
• If player is a “no-show”, entry fee is nonrefundable
*Players are responsible for any damage to golf course, golf carts, clubhouse or other property. Proper Golf Course attire is
expected. Disturbance or offensive behavior to surrounding residential area will not be tolerated.
1650 W Frankford Road
Carrollton, Texas, United States
+1 (972) 466-9850